Wednesday, February 24, 2016

New VRBO Fee

Aloha Owners,
                      Some of you may or may not be aware of the new fee that VRBO is charging.  I think it just started last week.  As far as I know it only applies to guests that book using the "Book Now" button which is  located on the first page of your VRBO ad.     That is how I understand it.  I know some of you use the VRBO credit card system to collect the money for the booking.  I don't know if this fee applies to those bookings or not.  I wanted owners to be aware of this, sorry I don't have all the answers.   Below is a TripAdvisor thread discussing the fee.  If anyone learns anything more, please let me know.    If anyone wants to call VRBO the phone number that I have is:    

1-877-228-3145

  http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29218-i304-k9280057-Traveler_Fees_in_Affect_with_VRBO-Kauai_Hawaii.html


Aloha,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment